- Published in Projects
The DIMA 2.0 project aims to support adult education providers and adult educators to improve the quality of adult education across Europe, raise the participation rates and better monitor effectiveness of adult learning policies and strategies.
Building on the existing knowledge developed by partners during the DIMA project, the project will create and provide a new set of tools and resources in order to help the professional development of adult educators to deliver high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of low-skilled and low qualified individuals.
- Funding Agency:
- European Commission
- DigitALAD - Digital Adult Educators: Preparing Adult Educators for a Digital World
- DIMA 2.0 partners meet online
- DIMA 2.0 Kick-off Meeting in Nicosia
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition