- Published in Projects
In the future, 9 out of 10 jobs will require digital skills, as digital technologies are already used for work and employability in many sectors from education, training and healthcare to transport, farming and the information and communications technology industry. According to the Digital Skills and Jobs Policy, 16 Member States including Ireland, already recognised the importance of the development of digital skills of their citizens and are in the process or already adopted relevant strategies aimed at enhancing digital literacy and skills, while ome others not yet. The above hurdles are calling for collective transnational efforts to educate adults and prepare them for the digital world we live in.
DigitALAD is a KA2 project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme and run by a consortium of 7 organizations in 6 European countries (Latvia, Cyprus, Belgium, Greece, Ireland and Spain). The main aim of the project is to build the capacity of adult educators to improve their digital literacy skills, through the use of innovative learning resources and promoting awareness of the importance of digital skills in adults.
- Funding Agency:
- 01/11/2019 - 31/10/2021
- DIMA 2.0 partners meet online
- DIMA 2.0 Kick-off Meeting in Nicosia
- DIMA 2.0 - Developing Strategies for Adult Education Providers and Adult Educators
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition