- Published in Projects
The INFLUENCER project aims at actively engage youth living with a disability or a long-term health condition through social entrepreneurship.
Social entrepreneurship can act as an important bridge to inclusion for people on the margins of mainstream society. Online social entrepreneurship is an especially relevant area of endeavour for young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition.
The INFLUENCER project will develop an online social entrepreneurship curriculum, a digital and social media literacy curriculum, an in-service training programme and an e-learning portal that provides access to the full suite of learning resources developed.
- Education, Entrepreneurship
- Funding Agency:
- KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2019 - 2020
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS
- 2nd Partner Meeting of the EUROINVESTMENT project