- Published in News
Some of the courses are attended by people who have been out of school for a while and are nervous about going back to a school environment.
Some of the books and movies being used are The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and The Hunger Games. The idea of having both a movie and a book to reference the work from is appreciated by both teachers and learners and it gives the forum for all learners, regardless of previous experience in school, to become involved in discussions and debates.
Feedback from both learners and teachers is very good and the experiment could find its way into other classrooms and subject areas in the very near future.
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS