- Published in News
The scope of the training workshops was to train teachers in effective cross-curricular introduction of Science Fiction in education. Twenty (20) pre- and in-service teachers participated in the sequence of three (3) training workshops, during which they received both theoretical and practical information as to how SciFi texts can be integrated in the curriculum. By the end of the workshops, teachers created their own series of lesson plans focusing on the integration of SciFi texts in the subjects of Science, Greek literature, Health education, Environmental education, and Design & technology.
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices