- Published in News
It was a great forum for discussing ideas and teachers really enjoyed sharing ideas and looking at common areas within subject areas where Science Fiction might be used to stimulate interest or some creativity.
The toolkit was also very well received and it was felt that as a resource it will be of benefit to both teachers and learners.
One final comment from teachers on the training was that a very deep knowledge of Science Fiction is not required, all that is needed is an interest in the area and some areas that you like, such as movies, games or books.
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices