- Published in News
The kick-off meeting of the Skill-pics project was successfully finalized on the 9th of October 2020. Due to the pandemic, the meeting was completed online with partners participating from Cyprus, Austria, Ireland, Czech Republic, Spain, Croatia, Portugal and Germany. The project aims to contribute to the continuous professional development of VET teachers, trainers and mentors in education and business.
During the meeting, the partners analytically discussed the project rationale, expected results, target groups, activities of each intellectual output, upcoming events and meetings, branding, communication, next steps and deadlines. The partners promised to do their best for successful cooperation and great results through productive discussions and active participation.
- Money Matters kicks-off with the first partners’ meeting
- Using Interactive Infographics to Promote Problem Based Learning for the Development of Key Transversal Skills
- Financial Literacy for Disadvantaged Families
- Safety Toolkit for Consumer and Personal Data Protection for the Elderly during Internet Use
- Euroinvestment Final Newsletter