- Published in News
During the meeting, the partners analytically discussed the project rationale, expected results, target groups, activities of each intellectual output, upcoming events and meetings, branding, communication, next steps, and deadlines. The partners promised to do their best for successful cooperation and great results through productive discussions and active participation.
Money Matters is a two-year Erasmus+ project aiming to produce new pedagogic practices that impact adult education provision by supporting family learning through new digital learning tools.
- Skill-pics kick-off meeting
- Using Interactive Infographics to Promote Problem Based Learning for the Development of Key Transversal Skills
- Financial Literacy for Disadvantaged Families
- Safety Toolkit for Consumer and Personal Data Protection for the Elderly during Internet Use
- Euroinvestment Final Newsletter