- Published in News
The meeting focused in discussing upcoming activities with respect to the Intellectual outputs IO1 and IO2, a “Toolkit for administrators and policymakers at HEIs” and the development of blended training on inclusive practices in HEIs for learning designers and academics. Other matters related to project management, such as the risk management plan, internal quality evaluation, and the project’s dissemination strategies were also discussed.
InclusiveHE aims to support higher education institutions to develop innovative policies and practices for integrating inclusive practices in designing and teaching courses. The project will employ the design thinking methodology which will serve as a framework to help individuals to define problems, collaborate with others, develop possible solutions, and refine them through various reiterations until a viable solution is generated.
- e-Protect’s Competency Scale is now released!
- Designing and supporting inclusive practices in Higher Education
- Skill-pics kick-off meeting
- Money Matters kicks-off with the first partners’ meeting
- Using Interactive Infographics to Promote Problem Based Learning for the Development of Key Transversal Skills