- Published in News
The meeting took place at the University of Nicosia in Nicosia, Cyprus. The project partners discussed various management aspects of the project, key roles and responsibilities,the scope of the project and deadlines to be met. During the meeting, the partners also laid the groundwork for the development work that needs to be completed throughout the project’s duration, by focusing specifically on how SciFi books are integrated in the curricula in each of the partner countries.
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices