- Published in News
The meeting took place at the University of Nicosia in Nicosia, Cyprus. The project partners discussed various management aspects of the project, key roles and responsibilities,the scope of the project and deadlines to be met. During the meeting, the partners also laid the groundwork for the development work that needs to be completed throughout the project’s duration, by focusing specifically on how SciFi books are integrated in the curricula in each of the partner countries.
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release