- Published in News
INTED 2014 has brought together participants from all disciplines and cultures, attracting over 600 participants from more than 75 countries world-wide, making it a large annual meeting point for educators, teaching and learning technology experts and researchers.
The paper presented by UPIT, “INCORPORATING SCIENCE FICTION LITERATURE IN TEACHING SCIENCES”, emphasized on the key features of the methodology used within the SciFiEd project. A synthesis of research findings (both field research and desk research) upon the use of SciFi narrative in Romania, in didactic activities, and on its usefulness, potential of increasing learning attractiveness, motivation and results was equally presented in the paper. The last part of the paper underlined the elaboration of SciFi teaching units and the role/involvement of in-service teachers in designing and implementation of these units.
You can download the paper here.
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release