- Published in News
The title of the conference is “Literacies, Science Fiction, and Digital Books” and it addresses teachers, academics, researchers, professionals, parents, and anyone with interest in how to integrate science fiction, digital books, and ICT tools in all forms of learning, formal and informal. The event will cover theoretical and practical aspects of the conference theme and provide opportunities to participants to engage in hands-on, interactive workshops.
The language of the conference is English and attendance is free of charge.
The conference is supported by the Lifelong Learning programs below, which are funded by the European Commission. Case studies from each of these programs will also be presented.
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release