- Published in Projects
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs are crucial for identifying new avenues to more sustainable and inclusive growth, because of their twin roles in creating and diffusing innovation and providing employment (OECD, 2014).
Realising the importance of innovation in SMEs, we joined forces with partners from Greece, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, and Spain on a project that would facilitate the innovation in SMEs through vocational training.
Specifically, the InTraRed project, which is funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission, will foster the innovation management within SMEs by promoting new learning partnerships between the world of work and the world of VET provision. VET providers are the key educational bridge between SMEs and education. The fragmentation in the innovation management process adds pressure on VET providers as key education stakeholders to address it.
To meet these challenges, the InTraRed project will develop a modular curriculum to support business owners and functional team leaders in the SME sector, an in-service training programme to ensure that VET professionals are equipped to deliver the new innovation management curriculum, a mobile-friendly platform, and a thought-provoking policy paper.
- Funding Agency:
- 01/10/2019 - 30/09/2021
- Skill-pics kick-off meeting
- Using Interactive Infographics to Promote Problem Based Learning for the Development of Key Transversal Skills
- DIMA 2.0 - Developing Strategies for Adult Education Providers and Adult Educators
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- 2nd Partner Meeting of the EUROINVESTMENT project