- Published in Projects
The primary objective of the STEER (Supporting the Transition from Education to Employment for Youth at Risk) project was to design, develop, deliver, and test a comprehensive training programme for youth workers in transition planning.
Thus STEER project promoted the Erasmus+ horizontal priority for “Inclusive education, training and youth” as it aimed to enhance “the access, participation and performance of disadvantaged learners and facilitating their transitions: between different levels and types of education and training; from education/training to the world of work”.
- Education, Youth
- Funding Agency:
- Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2016 - 2018
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- Silver Service project starts off in Ireland to facilitate volunteering of senior citizens