- Published in News
Welcome to the second issue of the SciFUN newsletter!
This newsletter is issued on the completion of the project’s first year. During the first year, the SciFUN project partners have completed the first four Intellectual Outputs on the “State of the Art Research Report on Science Education”, “Report with collection of Best Practices for making learning science education fun”, “Guidelines and ideas for designing learning activities” and “Recommendations for utilizing comics, moble devices, digital storytelling, and social media”. The consortium has started to develop the Intellectual Output 5, which is the creation of Sample Units for science education.
Click below to find more information regarding the project’s progress, the second project meeting in Greece, the main outcomes and project activities.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number: 2015-1-RO01-KA201-015016]
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices