- Published in News
The 2nd IDPBC partner meeting has taken place in Castelo Branco, Portugal, on the 23rd and 24th of June, at the premises of Castelo Branco Polytechnic Institute. Partners discussed the “Tentative Annotated Bibliographic Catalogue” and possible ways of improvement. A major part of the meeting was devoted to the online curriculum. CARDET also presented the outlines of the e-learning modules. During the meeting, the project partners discussed thoroughly various management aspects of the project, key roles and responsibilities, the dissemination activities of the project and deadlines to be met. The subsequent meetings were also planned. The next meeting will take place in Athens, in January 2017.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Project Number: 2015-1-LT01-KA201-013492
- Financial literacy games for adults are now available
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices