- Published in News
The aims of the project were to examine the reading habits of students and develop and implement and evaluate a reading promotion program. The research was conducted within the project "Are we Reading", that was supported by the Research Promotion Foundation, DESMH 2009-2010, and which is co-funded by the Republic of Cyprus and the European Regional Development Fund. As part of the research a large scale survey was conducted among all Cypriot primary schools.
A full page coverage of the story on Saturday’s edition of Phileleftheros can be found here.
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release