- Published in News
At the meeting, partners discussed the initial steps of the project and the development project’s first output, a Toolkit for Adult Education providers.
DIMA 2.0 aims to improve the quality of adult education provided across Europe and raise the participation rates. The project’s consortium brings together experts in the field of adult education from Cyprus, Belgium, Spain and Ireland and an associate partner participating from Switzerland. The project will last for 2 years.
Stay tuned for some engaging and interesting actions coming up.
- DigitALAD - Digital Adult Educators: Preparing Adult Educators for a Digital World
- DIMA 2.0 partners meet online
- DIMA 2.0 - Developing Strategies for Adult Education Providers and Adult Educators
- InTraRed Project Newsletter and Press Release
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition