- Published in News
The eFinLit partnership is currently working hard to promote directly and indirectly the digital numeracy, language, reading, and collaboration and communication skills of financial disadvantaged young EU adults (18-35).
The 3rd project newsletter represents selected highlights of the work done during the last 6 months of the project, through a sample of the latest project outputs and related news items by the project partners.
- Using Eduzines – interactive, transmedial learning materials for smartphones – to build strategic innovation skills of SMEs
- Skill Pics - Newsletter 2
- Developing Adult Education Strategies: Trends and Priorities in Cyprus and the EU
- InTraRed: Boosting the business innovation capacity of SMEs to emerge stronger from COVID-19 disruption
- Money Matters - First press release