- Published in Projects
Digital technology offers new learning opportunities by enabling access to additional learning environments and resources that can be used to attract and integrate learners.
Digital technologies facilitate problem-based and interactive learning and enable a personalisation of the learning experience.
GAME-CHANGER aims at building entrepreneurial capacity in Europe by using digital and social media environments in youth members and youth workers.
- Education, Entrepreneurship
- Funding Agency:
- KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2019 -2020
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS
- 2nd Partner Meeting of the EUROINVESTMENT project