- Published in News
The project dispels the widespread notion that technology is the enemy of reading. In fact, LiRe2.0 is based on the opposite assumption: Innovative use of ICT based, open educational practices and resources that link up informal, non formal, and formal reading/learning, can play a significant role in enchasing people’s reading attitudes, reading engagement, and reading skills; especially in the case of disengaged ore reluctant readers and marginalized learners.
Click below to find more information regarding the project’s progress, the main outcomes and project activities.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [2015-1-IE01-KA201-008625.]
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)