- Published in News
Welcome to the 5th issue of the iDecide Project Newsletter! This Newsletter marks our project’s second year in existence. In the last 24 months we have developed and created our innovative toolkit that will help support school leaders, school staff, and policymakers to engage in shared and inclusive decision making. We have begun our one year Implementation Phase in 5 schools in Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Romania.
Please click below to find out more!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number: 562184-EPP- 1-2015- 1-CY- EPPKA3-PI- FORWARD]
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)
- Collaborative Approaches for linking Circular Economy Initiatives (CIRCULINK)
- Digital, Responsible Citizenship in a Connected World (DRC)