- Published in News
The third Transnational Partner Meeting of the Making Learning Science Fun (SciFUN) project was held in Łódź (Poland) during May 16-17, 2017. The main aims of the meeting were to:
- Present the completed Transnational report on the sample Cross-Curricular Units and make a decision regarding its incorporation in the toolkit
- Express ideas and elaborate on the development of the toolkit
- Complete the Curricula for Teachers Professional Development
- Delineate action steps to pilot the toolkit and conduct case studies in each partner country
- Discuss next steps of the project.
Partners also discussed about the dissemination activities in their country context and a special emphasis was given on the upcoming National Dissemination Seminars during which partners must engage a variety of stakeholders to disseminate the SciFUN toolkit. Following the completion of the transnational meeting, partners will finalise the e-learning platform and toolkit. The next face-to-face meeting and SciFUN European Conference will take place in November 2017 in Romania.