- Published in Projects
The Silver Service project aims at a mutually beneficial arrangement affording the seniors target group an opportunity to remain active contributors to society while addressing the ongoing migrant integration objectives of Member States.
The project’s team will develop and implement a training programme designed for senior citizens comprising older workers approaching retirement and recent retirees. A training curriculum and a suite of appropriate teaching resources will be used to enable the redeployment of the seniors target group as volunteers to support the development of key civic and social competences within the established and growing migrant communities.
- Education, Migration
- Funding Agency:
- KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2019 - 2020
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- Silver Service project starts off in Ireland to facilitate volunteering of senior citizens
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS