- Published in Projects
The DRC project aims to support teachers to develop a positive attitude towards digital citizenship, and to cultivate responsible, ethical, global citizens for a digital highly connected world.
Its main focus is to improve students and teachers’ digital citizenship and competency by fostering the development of digital literacy skills through education. For that purpose, the project employs the Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp 2.1) and targets digital literacy through the five key areas of digital competence (Information and data literacy, Communication and collaboration, Digital content creation, Safety, and Problem solving).
- Education, Digital literacy
- Funding Agency:
- Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2017 - 2019
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- Silver Service project starts off in Ireland to facilitate volunteering of senior citizens