- Published in Projects
The DRC project aims to support teachers to develop a positive attitude towards digital citizenship, and to cultivate responsible, ethical, global citizens for a digital highly connected world.
Its main focus is to improve students and teachers’ digital citizenship and competency by fostering the development of digital literacy skills through education. For that purpose, the project employs the Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp 2.1) and targets digital literacy through the five key areas of digital competence (Information and data literacy, Communication and collaboration, Digital content creation, Safety, and Problem solving).
- Education, Digital literacy
- Funding Agency:
- Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- 2017 - 2019
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS
- 2nd Partner Meeting of the EUROINVESTMENT project
- ‘Γεια Χαρά’: Ολοκληρώθηκε ο πρώτος κύκλος μαθημάτων Ελληνικής γλώσσας σε παιδιά YTX
- «ΓΕΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ» - Πρόγραμμα Εκμάθησης της Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- European Financial Literacy Game for Adult Citizens (Euroinvestment)