- Published in Projects
In the current times of economic turbulence and market shortcomings, where the majority of EU citizens are struggling to manage major social and personal financial challenges, there is an immediate need for the development of EU citizens’ financial literacy competencies.
Such a progress would allow people to understand the mechanics of the economy and the market, how to deal with daily financial issues, and be protected them from major financial shortfalls. The eFinLit, will be addressed to young EU adults (18-35), and beyond the development of financial literacy skills, will also empower skills such as the digital literacy, numeracy, language, reading, collaboration and communication.
The eFinLit will develop an online educational platform which will encompass social networking tools, online games, data bases, and a training packages of online self-regulated modules, and will also be accessible through mobile platforms. The proposed online training modules to be developed (each module covering 2 ECTS - 50 -60 hours of learning activities) are:
- Digital Literacy and Access to Financial Information
- Basic Maths
- Credit and Loans
- Consumer Rights
- Investment and Entrepreneurship
- Funding Agency:
- Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- Δευτερο Εκπαιδευτικο σεμιναριο καταρτισης "Υποστηριζοντας την μεταβαση των νεων απο την εκπαιδευση στην αγορα εργασιας"
- Κανοντας την επιχειρηματικοτητα…παιχνιδι – Προσκληση σε σεμιναριο
- LiRe2.0 - Fourth Newsletter
- ΜΑΘΕΤΕ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΠΑΙΖΟΝΤΑΣ!
- ΕΚΛΕΙΣΕ Ο ΠΡΩΤΟΣ ΚΥΚΛΟΣ ΜΑΘΗΜΑΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΓΛΩΣΣΑΣ ΣΤΑ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΑ ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΗΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΗΣ!