- Published in Projects
FamilEU is a new project in which Innovade participates, in collaboration with KTP from the Czech Republic and other partners from Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Greece, and Spain.
FamilEU envisions developing a digital training toolkit for adult trainers and professionals, who already work in the area of family care. The aim of the FamilEU is to equip the social workers and other relevant practitioners in areas of social welfare and to provide training to family members, in order to provide a peer-to-peer support to members of their families who are in need, and facilitate their (re) integration both in the society and in the market where appropriate. The limited resources of the states, as well as of the families, demand a new approach in the provision of social welfare, where peer-to-peer support, through the acquisition of relevant lifelong skills by EU citizens, is both in demand and in need.
The FamilEU is in full alignment with the priorities, objectives and aims of the ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership programme as it envisions adults’ up-skilling and provision of transversal skills, provide access to Open Educational Resources based on ICT, link adult education with higher education (ECTS), carry awareness campaigns, and promote validation, accreditation, and certification for adult training.
- Funding Agency:
- Erasmus+, KA2 Strategic Partnerships
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- Silver Service project starts off in Ireland to facilitate volunteering of senior citizens