- Published in News
The second iDecide newsletter marks the project’s first year in existence. During the last 12 months, the consortium has begun the process of developing an innovative toolkit, which will contribute in supporting school leaders, school staff, and policymakers to engage in shared and inclusive decision making. This year, the iDecide partners have held two face to face, informative and collaborative, partner meetings in Cyprus and Greece. They have successfully completed the Work Package 1 on the Needs Analysis of the partner countries and have begun to develop the “Toolkit and Induction Course” (Work Package 2). This issue includes an overview of what the consortium has achieved up to date and what the next steps of the project will be.
Click below to find out more!
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. [Project number: 562184-EPP- 1-2015- 1-CY- EPPKA3-PI- FORWARD]
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- Silver Service project starts off in Ireland to facilitate volunteering of senior citizens