- Published in News
The eFinLit partnership is currently working hard to promote directly and indirectly the digital numeracy, language, reading, and collaboration and communication skills of financial disadvantaged young EU adults (18-35).
The 3rd project newsletter represents selected highlights of the work done during the last 6 months of the project, through a sample of the latest project outputs and related news items by the project partners.
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS