- Published in News
According to the national research, there is a gender gap in reading literacy due to biological factors, reading attitudes, learning styles, family and peer influence. More specifically, the results from the focus groups give us an insight about the kind of books boys prefer and how they choose those books, boys’ attitude to reading for information acquisition, boys’ attitude to reading for pleasure, the role-model for promoting boys reading and, the factors that prevent boys from reading. Each partner country has also listed recommendations to motivate boys to reading and improve their reading skills.
- SENIORS Supporting Migrant Integration (Silver Service)
- Online social entrepreneurship to foster inclusion of young people living with a disability or a long-term health condition
- GAME-CHANGER - Building Entrepreneurial Competences Through Challenge-Based Learning
- Detective Stories to Engage Students in Close Reading with the Use of Mobile Devices
- The first newsletter for the project SWPBS